Friday, December 21, 2012

GETTING BAKED...THE HEALTHY WAY!!

Well, in light of what Colorado and Oregon now let you LEGALLY do, I don't want to mislead anyone, haha

I was selected by Crowdtap to do a sample share.  I shared the coupon link with a few of my friends (thanks Amanda, Hillary, Tonia, Melissa, Janna, Allison, and Anna for allowing me to share with you!) for Healthy Choice Baked Entrees!

TrĂ©s delicious!!! I love the even cooking so you don't get SUPER hot edges and a frozen middle!  Delicious taste, and large enough for even my husband to love for lunch!

Thanks, Crowdtap, for the great coupon for a dollar off, but, at a measly $1.88 these Healthy Choice baked meals are GREAT for portioned lunches or dinners.  I can't wait to incorporate these into our portion controlled dinners for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment