Wednesday, July 25, 2012

CROWDTAP, SAMSUNG GALAXY TABLET AND AT&T

So I'm a Crowdtap member, in case I haven't said that enough on facebook, twitter, and here, hahaha But from time to time Crowdtap asks us to post pics of different stages, phases, likes, hopes, and dreams of our lives. Here's our current "homework assignment": Take a picture of what summer means to you Upload to Crowdtap with a description of why this describes summer for you Share the picture with your social networks So I shared this picture:
So thank you Crowdtap, AT&T, and Samsung Galaxy for allowing me to share what summer means to me! That's mom, youngest niece, youngest nephew, dad, and my sweet girl in the picture. They're all hanging out at the pool in mom and dad's back yard. We don't get to see my nieces and nephew much, but, when we do, we spend as much time as we can in the pool!! Wrinkled fingers, anyone?? Consider joining Crowdtap for your chance to share your favorite moments in life while earning money for yourself AND charity at the same time! Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment