Thursday, July 5, 2012

So I was lucky enough to get the Crowdtap McCormick sample party! I was given some sauce, spices, and rub and was asked to throw a party and document it! Although I COULDN'T document all the pics I wanted to (I was too busy playing hostess and setting up the food) I had a WONDERFUL time! Everyone loved the spices, but, hands down, everyone's favorite was the Brown Sugar Bourbon BBQ sauce. We had over 20 adults and at LEAST 10 kids, but we had an absolute blast! I was able to celebrate the 4th of July, watch fireworks, decorate the house, and grill using my FAVORITE spices! Getting this sample share was SO cool because we LOVE to grill and have people over, so it was a PERFECT match for my family!
Here is one of the invites! I used the label and attached it to some McCormick Grill Mates packets I had purchased!
Hubby working the grill like a CHAMP! We had SO many shish kabobs, chicken wings, ribs, and chicken thighs! What a night, AND he even cleaned up the house!
My sister in law and my good friend, Cassie...enjoying the kabobs! It was a WONDERFUL evening! We used the spiced brandy and herb on the chicken thighs (delicious seasoning for pork or chicken), molasses bacon on the chicken wings(also good for pork), brown sugar bourbon on the pork kabobs (but everyone used the sauce on ALL the various meats), memphis pit bbq rub on the boston butt AND the ribs (SO tender and yummy, all you have to do is rub in the spices, refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight, then grill), and the montreal steak on the, well, on the steak!
THE MEAT!!!! (those Brazilian steakhouses had nothing on us on the 4th, hahaha) I HIGHLY recommend McCormick spices, sauces, and rubs for ALL of your grilling (or cooking or crock pot or oven roasting!) dinner needs! Thanks again McCormick and Crowdtap!

No comments:

Post a Comment