Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Verizon Crowdtap VIP – Photo Challenge "What's Your Favorite Thing To Share?"

Another Crowdtap photo challenge share!! (Have I mentioned you really SHOULD join Crowdtap?? see link below!) Here are the instructions for this photo share: Take a photo of your favorite thing to share Upload it to Crowdtap and caption it with a description and why it's your favorite thing to share I chose a picture of my house (here it is, and I even had it decorated for the 4th, and, TRUST ME, this is decorating for me, hahaha!):
So I'm obviously not just leaving the front door open for any random person to come in and "share" my house, but I DO enjoy having parties (especially Crowdtap McCormick GrillMates parties!), family gatherings (in '11 my house was the last stop on Thanksgiving Day, and we had a sundae bar...banana splits, cherries, wet walnuts, chocolate syrup-Hershey's of course-I digress, and my mouth is watering), basketball gatherings (UNC v Duke, and we WILL be doing that again this upcoming basketball season since UNC won, GO HEELS!), and a great neighborhood street for walking! We are in a great location, pretty central to family and friends, and we are really enjoying "sharing" our home with friends and family. We are truly blessed to be here, and we look forward to many more shares in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment