Wednesday, August 1, 2012

TESTING THE WOOLITE WATERS...WITH EXTRA DARK CARE!

Hello Crowdtappers!!! Wait, what, you're not a Crowdtapper yet?? Why not?? And why are you reading my great sample shares I receive from Crowdtap yet still not signing up??? I'm SO confused!! I digress (but not really, GO SIGN UP ON CROWDTAP!)

My most recent sample share opportunity was the "Woolite Extra Dark Care" sample share. I wound up combining this sample share with a family party (see the lovely ladies relaxing before a load of laundry!):

So, wait, what does Woolite Extra Dark Care have to do with a pool party? Swimsuits (dark ones, even), food, cute jeans shorts, and old mentalities about Woolite! I was born and raised with a mother that was more gentle on her delicates than she was on us (especially if we ruined her delicates, haha), so Woolite was a STAPLE in our house! I don't recall her using Woolite on anything other than her "unmentionables", our bathing suits, and a few key work pieces she had. I had to let my entire family know (mother included!) that Woolite can be used for so much more than just delicates!


they had to "SEE" for themselves that Woolite
could be used on ALL of their laundry!



Yup, that's homemade ice cream (a Southern staple!), 
and this was "banana pudding" 
(fresh bananas and graham crackers in a homemade frozen deliciousness), 
and, yes, it got all over my daughter...

AND my dad! (he's trying to hide the stain in this pic!)












sweat stains and smell? you can shuttlecock them on outta here with the VERY refreshing and pleasant smell of Woolite Extra Dark (ever smelled the "Dream" fragrance by Gap? that's what it reminds me of!)




 It was a wonderful day to share time with family, and to share the new and updated trends with three different generations (no, my daughter is NOT too young to help with laundry!).



I know my youngest cousin (the adorably cute girl!) was excited to know her jean shorts AND her bathing suit 
would be well taken care of 
(um, she took two samples, should I be mad? hahaha)















and her older brother (on the far right) well, he was just excited that Woolite Extra Dark Care was going to protect all of his...well, you can see he really fell in love with Woolite Extra Dark Care...for his Star Wars dark shirt, his khaki shorts, and even his light saber unmentionables!

No comments:

Post a Comment